urllib.parse.urlsplitwas causing the password or username from being properly parsed and split with special characters.
- Support for Python 3.12
pyodbcversion for MSSQL driver.
- Patch done in the core of Databases fixing the concurrent usage of connections and transactions. This patch also affects databases. #PR 546 by @zevisert. We thank @zevisert for the fix done in the original project that also affect Databasez.
- Added extra support for unix sockets for mysql and asyncmy. PR #13 by tarsil.
- Update version of SQLAlchemy.
- Upgraded SQLAlchemy to version 2.0.12+ where the BaseRow implementation was redesigned and improved in terms of performance. #10
- Updated internal Record representation of the returned Row from SQLAlchemy reflecting the performance improvements.
- Bad state when a connection was cancelled.
- Error raised when checking the column mapping for empty columns.
- Updated requirements to the latest of sqlalchemy and added support for
run_syncfunction for connections allowing every connection to run blocking operations inside async. For example, a
This is the official release of
databasez where it provides the experience as the one
forked from Encode with additional features and improvements.
- SQLAlchemy 2+ integration.
- Additonal support for
- Connection as dict.
- Brings a native test client.